Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Security light sparks North Petherton fire
A FAULTY security light burst into flames and spread to the roof of a cottage in North Petherton.
Firefighters were called to Chadmead shortly after midnight today (October 15) where it was suspected a roof fire was developing.
A fire service spokesman said: "On arrival the crews reported that an outside security light had caught fire which then spread to a corner of the roof space and the cavity wall insulation."