Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Chip pan fire in Taunton
9:29pm Monday 8th October 2012 in Somerset
A CHIP pan was removed from a flat in Taunton by firefighters this evening (October 8).
They went to Greenlands at about 6.15pm after reports of smoke billowing from a flat.
A spokesman said: “Upon arrival fire crews confirmed the ground floor flat to be heavily smoke logged which was due to cooking fumes. “We removed a chip pan to the outside and then ventilated the property using a high powered fan.”
Comments are closed on this article.