FIRE crews attended a lorry fire at Staplegrove Road in Taunton last night (January 3).
Two fire teams from Taunton were called to the incident at around 8.20pm and found the lorry to be well alight.
They requested another crew from Taunton to attend the fire, which involved a diesel generator which was attached to the trailer.
A fire service spokesman said: "The lorry was carrying an MRI scanner, this was not affected by fire.
"Crews extinguished the fire using four breathing apparatus wearers, two hose reel jets, one main jet and compressed air foam. Small tools and a triple extension ladder were also used.
"The cause of the fire was accidental."