Chimney fire at Perry Street

Chimney fire at Perry Street

Chimney fire at Perry Street

First published in Somerset

FIREFIGHTERS were last night called out to a property in Perry Street due a chimney fire.

One fire engine from Chard was sent to the incident at just after 7.30pm and officers dealt with the situation.

They offered fire safety advice to the occupant before leaving.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree