Fire crews called to Star Inn in Honiton

This is The West Country: Fire crews called to Star Inn in Honiton Fire crews called to Star Inn in Honiton

Two fire crews from Honiton were sent to reports of a fire in a light fitting at the Star Inn.

On arrival at around 8.30am crews confirmed there was a fire within an electrical heater, which had also spread to a timber joist, at the inn in New Street.

Crews cut away part of the ceiling to gain access and used small tools and a thermal imaging camera. The cause was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree