Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Gas scare in Wellington
8:00pm Wednesday 30th October 2013 in Devon
AN elderly man was checked over by paramedics after a gas scare at his home in Wellington.
Firefighters were called after reports of a strong smell of gas from the property in Pyles Thorne Close at 6.20pm last Friday.
Crews shut off the gas supply and left the incident in the hands of the gas supplier.
Comments are closed on this article.