Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Nose danger to South-West children revealed
11:50pm Monday 30th September 2013 in Devon
ONE in ten parents in the South-West says their child has had an object lodged in their nose with beads, peas and toy parts the most common offending items.
That was one of the findings of a British Red Cross study to mark World First Aid Day earlier this month.
Joe Mulligan, the charity’s head of first aid, said: “Basic first aid knowledge can help adults cope with the strangest circumstances as well as more common incidents, such as cuts and bruises, burns and choking.”
Comments are closed on this article.