Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Crews called to tackle kitchen fire in Cullompton
11:25pm Sunday 25th August 2013 in Devon
FIREFIGHTERS were called to reports of a fire behind a cooker at a property in Cullompton earlier this evening (August 25).
The fire, which started in the ground floor kitchen, was already out when firefighters arrived.
Crews inspected the appliance with small tools and a thermal image camera to ensure it was safe. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Comments are closed on this article.