Firefighters put out blazing BBQ cylinder in South Molton

Firefighters put out blazing BBQ cylinder in South Molton

Firefighters put out blazing BBQ cylinder in South Molton

First published in Devon

PEOPLE enjoying the sun escaped a nasty accident in South Molton this afternoon.

Firefighters were called out to reports of a gas cylinder alight outside a property in Howards Close shortly before 3pm.

On arrival, crews confirmed a barbeque cylinder was well alight and extinguished it using breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.

They continued to cool the cylinder after it was extinguished in order to make sure it was safe.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree