Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Two chimney fires near Crediton minutes apart
8:13pm Sunday 13th January 2013 in Devon
A FIRE crew from North Tawton put out a chimney fire in Bow, Crediton, around 5.20pm today.
A fire service spokesman said: "On arrival crews confirmed that there was fire in the chimney involving an open fireplace.
"Crews used chimney gear and a thermal image camera to extinguish the fire."
Just minutes earlier, a fire crew from Crediton had been sent to deal with another chimney fire in Cheriton Fitzpaine.
Comments are closed on this article.