Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Specialist firefighters tackle blaze in chimney on Devon farm
FIREFIGHTERS used specialist ladders to tackle a fire at a Devon farm this evening (Sunday 28).
The fire broke out in a chimney at Grange Home Farm in Broadhembury, between Cullompton and Honiton, shortly after 6pm.
The incident involved a wood burning stove and the fire service was forced to call in the extra ladders and other 'working from height' equipment to help put out the blaze.