A balcony, lime render on a town centre pub and a roof replacement were among the planning applications supported by Falmouth town council at a recent meeting.
- An application for listed building consent for the application of lime render, the rebedding of brickwork on chimney stacks, and the repair of a felt parapet and gutter on the front of a building at 30 Arwenack Street, Falmouth, has also been fully supported by town councillors, subject to the approval of the conservation officer.
- Plans to add an additional balcony to a plot at seven Tresahar Gardens, Falmouth, have been supported by the town’s planning committee.
- The installation of a window on the north-west elevation of Four Smugglers Row at the Packet Quays in Falmouth has been supported by councillors.
- Councillors in Falmouth have supported an application to replace a roof at 7 Stratton Terrace, subject to the use of appropriate materials as agreed by the conservation officer.
- A plan to add a dropped kerb at 16 Kimberley Park Road, Falmouth, has also been supported by councillors on the town’s planning committee.