One treated as carbon monoxide alarm sounds in Truro

One treated as carbon monoxide alarm sounds in Truro

One treated as carbon monoxide alarm sounds in Truro

First published in Cornwall

Firefighters were called to Malabar road, Truro this afternoon after a report that a carbon monoxide alarm was sounding.

Five firefighters from Truro attended just after 4.30pm, with an ambulance called as the resident of the premise was "suffering from symptoms associated with carbon monoxide poisoning".

Firefighters wearing two breathing apparatus and using a gas monitor entered the home and a positive reading for carbon monoxide found.

The resident was treated by ambulance paramedics and fire crews isolated the gas supply to the premise and ventilated the property.

Comments (0)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree