Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Man rushed to hospital after inhaling hazardous gas
11:30am Thursday 10th October 2013 in Cornwall
UPDATE: The man has since been released from the Royal Cornwall Hospital.
A man was rushed to hospital after inhaling a hazardous gas at commercial premises at Nanpean, near St Dennis yesterday evening.
Following a request from the Ambulance Service, firefighters from St Dennis, St Austell and specialist appliances from Launceston and Saltash attended the report at Imerys Minerals just before 9pm.
A spokesman said that a person was suffering the effects of inhaling a hazardous gas and was taken to hospital by ambulance.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus assisted in making the scene safe and the incident was dealt with by 10.30pm.
Comments are closed on this article.