Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Chimney fire at Chilson Common
9:59pm Saturday 20th October 2012 in News
TWO fire engines from Chard attended a chimney fire at a home in Chilson Common, near South Chard, this evening.
The alarm was raised at just before 6pm and officers found the fire was confined to the grate within a wood burner.
The officers used the old-fashioned method of a stirrup pump and bucket of water to put the fire out.
Comments are closed on this article.