Heater in reptile tank catches fire

Heater in reptile tank catches fire

Heater in reptile tank catches fire

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS from Wiveliscombe, Wellington, Bampton and Bridgwater were called out to a Chipstable fire in the early hours of last Wednesday.

A heater in a reptile tank had caught fire in a two-storey building. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree