Kitchen fire in Chard

Kitchen fire in Chard

Kitchen fire in Chard

First published in News

A KITCHEN was damaged by a fire in Chard this evening. 

Three fire crews, from Chard, Ilminster and Axminster, were sent to the scene shortly before 7pm.

The fire, in an oven, was out by the time they arrived. 

A fire service spokesman said: "There was slight smoke damage to the kitchen and the fire is believed to be accidental."

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree