Utility room fire in Wedmore

Utility room fire in Wedmore

Utility room fire in Wedmore

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a raging outbuilding fire in Wedmore for two hours this morning (July 5).

The single storey building, which was used as homeowner's utility room, caught fire at 5.30am.

Crews attended the property in Cocklake and, after putting the fire out and damping down hotspots, left shortly before 8am.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree