Kitchen gutted after house fire in Chard

Kitchen gutted after house fire in Chard

Kitchen gutted after house fire in Chard

First published in News

A HOUSE fire was started accidently in Chard this morning (June 27).

The incident happened at a property in Alun Rees Way at around 10am.

Firefighters from Chard and Axminster attended the incident and on arrival they found a kitchen fire believed to be out.

The kitchen was severely damaged by heat and smoke and the remaining property suffered smoke damage.

 

 

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree