Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Cooker fire in Chard home leaves resident with minor burns
10:22am Monday 2nd June 2014 in News
A HOME in Chard has been badly damaged after a fire this morning (May 2).
Firefighters were called to the property on Foundry Mews at around 6am.
The fire started in the cooker and crews helped one person who had minor burns and smoke inhalation after trying to put the fire out by throwing buckets of water on it.
The person was looked after by paramedics, their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Comments are closed on this article.