Chimney fire in Henlade

Chimney fire in Henlade

Chimney fire in Henlade

First published in News

FIRE crews from Taunton were called to a chimney fire in Henlade last night (May 10).

One appliance was mobilised to the incident after receiving the call at 7.22pm. 

The wood burner was removed from the fireplace and the aerial ladder platform to gain access to roof and chimney.

Steady progress was made throughout the evening using small tools, a ladder, safety at height equipment and one hose reel jet. 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree