Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Fire crews tackle chimney fire in Crowcombe
11:19am Sunday 27th April 2014 in News
TWO fire crews from Williton were called to tackle a chimney fire in Halsway, Crowcombe today.
At 8.40am, crews attended the chimney fire which was well alight and causing smoke to enter a first floor bedroom.
After further investigation the incident commander confirmed that the fire was in the outside liner of the chimney which was extinguished by removing the skirting board to gain access.
Comments are closed on this article.