Smoke inhalation victim taken to hospital after Minehead fire

Smoke inhalation victim taken to hospital after Minehead fire

Smoke inhalation victim taken to hospital after Minehead fire

First published in News
Last updated

A MAN was taken to hospital following a fire this evening (Friday).

Fire crews were called to the incident in The Close, Alcombe, Minehead, shortly after 6pm when smoke alarms went off.

Firefighters led a man from the building suffering from smoke inhalation.

He was later taken to hospital by ambulance.

The fire started in a mattress and bedding and the cause was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree