Fire crews called to carbon monoxide alarm

Fire crews called to carbon monoxide alarm

Fire crews called to carbon monoxide alarm

First published in News by

Two fire crews from Taunton were sent to a home in Roman Road at 6.30pm where there was a report of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding.

The occupier was advised to stay outside of the property until the arrival of the fire crews.

On arrival crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, one safety jet and a gas detector. The gas supply was isolated and a gas engineer requested.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree