Somerset fire officials in carbon monoxide warning

This is The West Country: A carbon monoxide alarm. A carbon monoxide alarm.

PEOPLE are being reminded to protect themselves from carbon monoxide, dubbed the ‘silent killer’.

The Devon & Somerset Fire and Rescue Service is offering safety tips to households, reminding home owners not to block ventilation and to ensure that a detector is installed and working.

For more advice, visit www.dsfire.gov.uk

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree