Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Crews called to chimney fire near Combe St Nicholas
9:21am Thursday 19th December 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS from Chard were called to reports of a chimney fire at a property near Combe St Nicholas last night (December 18).
They were called to the incident in Ham shortly after 8pm and arrived to find the chimney well alight.
Crews requested further help from Ilminster and they managed to extinguish the fire by 9.30pm.
Comments are closed on this article.