Christmas budget tips from Taunton and District CAB

This is The West Country: Christmas budget tips from Taunton and District CAB Christmas budget tips from Taunton and District CAB

PARENTS can plan their Christmas budget with the help of Taunton and District Citizens Advice Bureau, which is holding help sessions in children’s centres.

CAB has appointed a part-time co-ordinator with a £5,000 ‘tap’ grant from Wessex Water aimed at supporting financial literacy and money management projects.

Applications for the next round of tap grants of up to £10,000 closes at the end of the month – for details go to www.wessexwater.co.uk/tap and click on related information.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:07pm Tue 10 Dec 13

THOUSANDS NEED & DEMAND A PAYRISE! says...

Much respect too CAB workers for their hard work and dedication in the on-going struggle against capitalist imposed poverty on the 99%.

Wessex Water on the other hand, represent the less than 1% whom are the cause of this austerity for the masses!

Wessex Water are part of the very corporate gang of thieves and robbers whom are the cause of the austerity and poverty for the millions. Wessex Water's 'donation' of a few thousand pounds that wouldn't even dent its advertising budget must be seen for the cynical Public Relations exercise that it clearly is. Millions are demanding that we do not want corporate charity... we want our utilities back!

Millions support the idea of renationalising the water companies, the big six energy companies, the renationalisation of the railways, the renationalisation of the Royal Mail and the defending of the NHS from the vultures of the private or so-called 'free' market.

All the three main political parties, are parties of cuts and privatisation.

The millionaires have their three main political parties (four if you also include UKIP).

It is now time for the millions to have their own political party....the Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition (TUSC) represents a step towards this. Find out more from www.tusc.org.uk
Much respect too CAB workers for their hard work and dedication in the on-going struggle against capitalist imposed poverty on the 99%. Wessex Water on the other hand, represent the less than 1% whom are the cause of this austerity for the masses! Wessex Water are part of the very corporate gang of thieves and robbers whom are the cause of the austerity and poverty for the millions. Wessex Water's 'donation' of a few thousand pounds that wouldn't even dent its advertising budget must be seen for the cynical Public Relations exercise that it clearly is. Millions are demanding that we do not want corporate charity... we want our utilities back! Millions support the idea of renationalising the water companies, the big six energy companies, the renationalisation of the railways, the renationalisation of the Royal Mail and the defending of the NHS from the vultures of the private or so-called 'free' market. All the three main political parties, are parties of cuts and privatisation. The millionaires have their three main political parties (four if you also include UKIP). It is now time for the millions to have their own political party....the Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition (TUSC) represents a step towards this. Find out more from www.tusc.org.uk THOUSANDS NEED & DEMAND A PAYRISE!

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree