Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Casualty taken to hospital after chip pan fire
11:59am Sunday 8th December 2013 in News
A CASUALTY was taken to hospital after a chip pan fire at a property in Taunton this morning (December 8).
Two fire engines from the town were called to Mary Street shortly after 7.30am following reports of smoke coming from an address there.
Upon arrival crews confirmed that there had been a chip pan fire which was already out.
The property was heavily smoke logged and crews set to work ventilating using two sets of breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and positive pressure ventilation fan.
One casualty had already been taken to hospital prior to the fire service's arrival.
Comments are closed on this article.