Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Crews called to gas leak in Wellington
8:15am Saturday 19th October 2013 in News
Crews were sent to a property in Pyles Thorne Close.
On arrival they confirmed there was a strong smell of gas within the property and got to work investigating and attempting to locate where to disconnect the gas.
Crews shut off the gas supply and requested the attendance of the gas board.
They made the property safe and left in the hands of the gas company.
The elderly male resident of the property was given oxygen therapy and checked over by an ambulance crew for possible inhalation of gas fumes.
Comments are closed on this article.