Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Tumble dryer catches fire at Burnham property
8:18pm Friday 11th October 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to reports of a fire involving a tumble dryer at a property in Highbridge Road, Burnham.
Two fire engines from Burnham attended the scene at around 6.30pm but found that the fire was already out.
Crews carried the smoking tumble dryer out into open air and left duty of care with the home owner.