Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Crews tackle kitchen fire at a property in Taunton
6:56pm Tuesday 8th October 2013 in News
FIRE crews were called to a kitchen fire at a property in Moorland Place, Taunton, earlier this evening (October 8).
Firefighters tackled the small fire involving a portable electric oven at around 6pm.
A woman who was suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation was escorted outside by firefighters who gave her oxygen therapy.
The casualty was then left in the hands of the Ambulance.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Comments are closed on this article.