Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Fire breaks out in Taunton Moss Bros store
TAUNTON town centre suit shop Moss Bros was evacuated this lunchtime (August 20) when a small fire broke out.
Firefighters were called to the store, on North Street, shortly after 12noon when staff noticed a small fire thought to have started in an electrical system.
Taunton Fire Station manager Adrian Woollaston told the County Gazette that everybody was accounted for and that crews were working to make the store safe.
Comments are closed on this article.