Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Carbon monoxide scare for Wellington family
A FAMILY of four from Wellington were rushed to hospital after their home filled up with carbon monoxide.
The poisonous gas, which is often fatal, spread around the home on Longforth Road on Saturday night (February 23), leaving two children needing oxygen treatment.
Firefighters were called to the property after a carbon monoxide detection alarm alerted the family to the high levels of gas and they were taken to Musgrove Park Hospital by ambulance.