Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Candle causes smoke problem at Donyatt
8:20am Wednesday 24th October 2012 in News
A WOMAN had to receive medical help yesterday after suffering from smoke inhalation following a fire at a home in Donyatt.
Firefighters received a call just after 1pm from the owner of the house to say that she had smoke in the upstairs of her property.
One fire engine from Ilminster and two from Chard attended the scene, while an ambulance was also called.
Firefighters found the property to be heavily smoke logged. They discovered that the smoke had been caused by a candle being left unattended in one of the bedrooms.
Comments are closed on this article.