A RECENTLY REFITTED AND REFURBISHED LIFT SERVED 2ND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT. Situated at the rear of the block, this flat is convenient for the town centre and benefits from upgraded electrics, new hot water cylinder, immersion heater, refurbished windows, communal gardens & visitors parking.
A recently refitted & refurbished lift served 2nd floor retirement flat with upgraded electrics, new hot water cylinder, immersion heater and refurbished windows. Situated at the rear of the block within close proximity of town centre. Accommodation comprises, sitting/dining room, kitchen & bathroom. Benefits include residents' parking, residents' lounge, laundry room & complex manager.
Secure access to communal hallway with lift and stairs to second floor.
Doors to all principle rooms. Telephone point. Door to storage and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, shelving and electrics. Intercom system.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Wall lights. Night storage heater. Television point. Telephone point. Emergency pull cord. Archway to
Kitchen 7' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Work surfaces. Stainless steel 1 bowl sink with drainer. Tiling. Space for electric oven. Space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Night storage heater. Television point. Emergency intercom system. Wall lights.
Bath. Extractor fan. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Full tiling. Electric wall heater. Emergency panic button.
Lawned with interspersed shrubs and beds. Seating. Visitors parking.
Please contact our Lettings Manager Julie Coffey on 01305 266755 for a rental valuation, or any further lettings information.
Walking from our offices in High West Street, proceed up the hill and Homechester House will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.