Grugs Lane, Cranborne, Wimborne £240,000
Connells - Verwood
Phone the agent:
Request more details »
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
** PERIOD CHARACTER COTTAGE ** Full of character and charm this semi-detached cottage dates back to circa 1896 and boasts a wealth of features including OPEN FIREPLACES, lovely COUNTRY GARDEN, and has the added advantage of a beautiful setting in the village of CRANBORNE.
This semi-detached cottage dates back to approximately 1896 and has many feature including open fireplaces in the lounge and dining room, with a fantastic country garden. This home is also set in the beautiful village of Cranborne.
Open storm porch. Front door to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 10' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.07m x 1.85m )
Stairs to first floor landing. Understairs cupboard. Wooden flooring. Radiator. Entrance hall from garden.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 4" to chimney breast ( 4.90m x 3.15m to chimney breast )
Single glazed window to front elevation. Open fireplace with wood burner. Wooden flooring. Double doors to dining room. Door to hallway.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 10" into bay ( 3.96m x 3.00m into bay )
Single glazed window to rear elevation. Open plan fireplace. Radiator. Wooden fireplace.
Kitchen 14' x 6' 1" ( 4.27m x 1.85m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units. With worktop over inset bowl sink drainer. Tiled floor and walls. Space for washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer. Radiator. Single glazed window to side elevation. Door to side elevation. Door to lounge.
Stairs from entrance hall. Single glazed window to side elevation. Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 6" into bay ( 3.99m x 3.81m into bay )
Single glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes which provide hanging and storage space. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
Single glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Fireplace. Door to airing cupboard.
Single glazed window to front elevation. Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Partly tiled walls. Radiator.
When this home was built the entrance was through the beautiful country garden which has a secret garden at the rear. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and provides a good degree of privacy. The property is located so you have a view over the village of Cranborne.
The central heating is via the wood burner and this heats all the radiators through out the home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.