“Couch potatoes captivated by fast-paced action films eat far more than those watching more sedate programmes,” The Independent reports. A small US study found that people snacked more when watching action-packed movies…
- Pregnancy emails
- Brain can be ‘retrained’ to prefer healthy foods
- Baby and preschool classes
- Heart failure drug could 'cut deaths by a fifth'
- Free family fun
- Students showing signs of phone addiction
Buy & Sell
Solid wood Solid wood, single sized bed frame in a very good condition for collection only
- Antiques and collectables (14)
- Art and crafts (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (23)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (32)
- Clothing (51)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (11)
- Furniture and furnishings (73)
- Gardening and Outdoors (16)
- Household and DIY (36)
- Miscellaneous (32)
- Outdoor pursuits (16)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (18)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.