Send us your news, pictures, videos or events

Click to report a technical issue

NB. This form should only be used to report issues with site performance. Other subjects such as content, advertising or circulation should be taken up using the contacts elsewhere on this page.

Quick Links:

Useful Somerset Links
Useful Devon Links

Website Feedback...

This is the is a network of websites spanning the south-west of England, made up of numerous regional newspapers - all part of regional publishing company Newsquest.

Contact details for each region are supplied on the relevant section of this site, so please use the links on the right to submit a query to the appropriate centre. If you have a general query about this site, which is not specific to a region, you can email:

Website Editorial:

Website Advertising:

Use the links below to contact a specific newspaper/region...


Somerset: The Somerset County Gazette
Burnham: Burnham & Highbridge News
Chard: Chard & Ilminster News
Highbridge: Burnham & Highbridge News
Ilminster: Chard & Ilminster News
Minehead: The Somerset County Gazette
Taunton: The Somerset County Gazette
Wellington: The Somerset County Gazette
Yeovil: The Yeovil Express


Devon: Mid Devon Star


Camborne: Camborne & Redruth Packet
Falmouth: Falmouth Packet
Helston: Helston Packet
Redruth: Camborne & Redruth Packet
Truro: Truro Packet

Complaints – Who To Contact adheres to the Editors’ Code of Practice (which you can find at  We are regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation.  Complaints about stories should be referred firstly to the Editor by email at: or by post at 44 St James Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1JR.

It is essential that your email or letter is headed “Complaint” in the subject line and contains the following information:

  • Your name, email address, postal address and daytime telephone number.
  • The newspaper title or website, preferably a copy of the story or at least the date, page number or website address of the article and any headline.  
  • A full explanation of your complaint by reference to the Editors’ Code.

If you do not provide any of the information above this may delay or prevent us dealing with your complaint. Your personal details will only be used for administration purposes.

If we cannot reach a resolution between us then you can contact IPSO by email at or by post at IPSO, c/o Halton House, 20-23 Holborn, London EC1N 2JD.

If complaining about third party comments on our website articles, you should use the 'report this post' function online next to the comment.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree